null

Compatible Pre-Memorial Day Sale 15% off code: HONOR

Free Ground Shipping on orders over $50

Free Ground Shipping on orders over $50

$43.29
Bulk Pricing:
Buy in bulk and save

Compatible HP 60XL Ink Cartridge (High Yield) by SuppliesOutlet

(14 reviews) Write a Review
Item Number: RH60XL-2P
$43.29
Item Number: RH60XL-2P
Bulk Pricing:
Buy in bulk and save
Compatible with the Following Printer Models:

Compatible HP 60XL Ink Cartridge

Supplies Outlet's compatible HP 60XL ink cartridge is guaranteed to meet or exceed original HP ink cartridges in both print quality and page yield. Our ink cartridges have been engineered to create consistent, high-quality images. Our HP 60XL ink cartridges are made with the highest-quality new and recycled components in ISO9001 and ISO14001-certified factories. Supplies Outlet offers 100% OEM-compatible ink cartridges and a one-year performance guarantee.

Supplies Outlet is the leader in quality compatible printer supplies.

Affordable HP 60XL Ink Cartridges for Your Printer

Replacing your HP 60XL Ink Cartridge is faster and more affordable than ever with our industry-leading services. A compatible ink cartridge supplies you with OEM-level performance for a fraction of the original price. You can enjoy additional savings and security with our numerous advantages, including:

  • Reliable customer service: If you have questions or concerns, our knowledgeable team is here to help. You'll be able to get back to work faster and make your operations more efficient than ever.
  • Competitive prices: We combine superior printing supplies with fantastic prices to ensure you receive the most value on every purchase. Our products are an average of 60% cheaper than brand-name ones.
  • Quick deliveries: Our fast shipping policies let you tackle your next print job as soon as possible. We'll ship your order for free if it costs $50 or higher.
  • Improved product quality: Certified facilities construct our cartridges with functionality and consistency in mind. You can expect similar or even higher-quality results from your compatible ink or toner.
  • Warranties and returns: We make it simple and safe to get what you need, thanks to our one-year warranties and straightforward return policy.

Product Features

  • Type: Compatible
  • Warranty: One year
  • Black page yield: 450
  • Color page yield: 600
  • Compatible printer models: DeskJet D1660, DeskJet D1663, DeskJet D2530, DeskJet D2545, DeskJet D2560, DeskJet D2563, DeskJet D2566, DeskJet D2568, DeskJet D2645, DeskJet D2660, DeskJet D2663, DeskJet D2680, DeskJet F2400, DeskJet F2420, DeskJet F2423, DeskJet F2493, DeskJet F4210, DeskJet F4213, DeskJet F4230, DeskJet F4235, DeskJet F4240, DeskJet F4250, DeskJet F4272, DeskJet F4273, DeskJet F4274, DeskJet F4275, DeskJet F4280, DeskJet F4283, DeskJet F4288, DeskJet F4292, DeskJet F4293, DeskJet F4400, DeskJet F4435, DeskJet F4440, DeskJet F4450, DeskJet F4480, DeskJet F4580, PhotoSmart C4600, PhotoSmart C4610, PhotoSmart C4635, PhotoSmart C4640, PhotoSmart C4650, PhotoSmart C4680, PhotoSmart C4683, PhotoSmart C4685, PhotoSmart C4690, PhotoSmart C4700, PhotoSmart C4740, PhotoSmart C4750, PhotoSmart C4780
  • Color(s): Black, color
  • Replaces the following manufacturer numbers: CC640WN, CC641WN, CC643WN, CC644WN, HP 60, HP 60XL

Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee

We strive to provide both excellent products and services. Our satisfaction guarantee comes with multiple benefits:

  • Compatible products have a one-year performance guarantee.
  • Genuine and OEM products have a one-year manufacturer warranty.
  • We offer same-day shipping.
  • Compatible products are made with quality new and recycled components in ISO9001 and 14001-certified factories.

Buy a Compatible HP 60XL Ink Cartridge Today

Trust Supplies Outlet to surpass your expectations every time. We have all the compatible ink and toner you need for enhanced productivity, cleaner prints and bigger savings. Purchase a compatible HP 60XL ink cartridge for your workspace today!

For a discount on your first order, subscribe to our emails below. You'll receive 15% off your compatible products.

Contact our expert staff for further assistance. We're happy to address any questions or concerns.

100% Satisfaction Guarantee
  • Same day shipping for orders placed by 6pm (EST)
  • Compatible products are made with quality New & Recycled components in ISO9001/14001 certified factories
  • Compatible products have a 1 year performance guarantee
  • Genuine/OEM Products have a one year manufacturer warranty

What Other Customers Are Saying about Compatible HP 60XL Ink Cartridge (High Yield) by SuppliesOutlet

  • 4
    HP60XL five pack ink cartridge

    Posted by Shirley on Jul 20th 2019

    Ordered, received, needed only 1 black so far but it works just fine. If they all work its a good deal. Will let you know.

  • 4
    About 80% of these cartages work the other 20% don't

    Posted by Honey Billz on Mar 3rd 2019

    The prices are great but when only 80% work maybe you are better buying new.

  • 5
    I wood buy this product again

    Posted by Don on Nov 21st 2015

    I was unable to find my ammo anywhere else

  • 5
    cartridge refills

    Posted by daouda on Sep 27th 2015

    Noproblems

  • 2
    one of the color cartridge is bad printer not accepted

    Posted by Nick on Sep 14th 2015

    bad cartridge nota cceped by printer shows failure

  • 5
    great

    Posted by EDDIE on Sep 3rd 2015

    product has been excellent

  • 5
    customer service

    Posted by EDDIE on Aug 24th 2015

    I want to say that if this product is as good as there customer service I am sure I will be pleased. I had not received my 1st package n even though no fault of theirs cause it showed it been delivered they promptly sent out another and I received it just as they said I wish all companies could be like this and yes the product is working great. Thank you.

  • 5
    Perfect replacement ink

    Posted by Linda on Aug 4th 2015

    I ordered this ink on Mon. and had it on Thur. I had bought some from another company that said it was compatable with my printer and it wasn't. When I got this order from Suppliesoutlet.com I was skeptical but put them in my printer anb waa-la!! It worked great and the price was great too.

  • 5
    Works as well as hp ink!

    Posted by Auburn girl on Jul 3rd 2015

    Works as well as more exspensive products.

We have a 60-day 100% satisfaction guarantee. You may return any product within 60 days for a full refund.

We also offer a 1 year warranty. You may return defective products for up to 1 year. We will ship you a replacement, exchange for an item of equal of lesser value or apply a credit for the amount paid to a future order.

Read our full return and warrant policies here.

What Other Customers Are Saying about Compatible HP 60XL Ink Cartridge (High Yield) by SuppliesOutlet

  • 4
    HP60XL five pack ink cartridge

    Posted by Shirley on Jul 20th 2019

    Ordered, received, needed only 1 black so far but it works just fine. If they all work its a good deal. Will let you know.

  • 4
    About 80% of these cartages work the other 20% don't

    Posted by Honey Billz on Mar 3rd 2019

    The prices are great but when only 80% work maybe you are better buying new.

  • 5
    I wood buy this product again

    Posted by Don on Nov 21st 2015

    I was unable to find my ammo anywhere else

  • 5
    cartridge refills

    Posted by daouda on Sep 27th 2015

    Noproblems

  • 2
    one of the color cartridge is bad printer not accepted

    Posted by Nick on Sep 14th 2015

    bad cartridge nota cceped by printer shows failure

  • 5
    great

    Posted by EDDIE on Sep 3rd 2015

    product has been excellent

  • 5
    customer service

    Posted by EDDIE on Aug 24th 2015

    I want to say that if this product is as good as there customer service I am sure I will be pleased. I had not received my 1st package n even though no fault of theirs cause it showed it been delivered they promptly sent out another and I received it just as they said I wish all companies could be like this and yes the product is working great. Thank you.

  • 5
    Perfect replacement ink

    Posted by Linda on Aug 4th 2015

    I ordered this ink on Mon. and had it on Thur. I had bought some from another company that said it was compatable with my printer and it wasn't. When I got this order from Suppliesoutlet.com I was skeptical but put them in my printer anb waa-la!! It worked great and the price was great too.

  • 5
    Works as well as hp ink!

    Posted by Auburn girl on Jul 3rd 2015

    Works as well as more exspensive products.